living in London (:
I'm back in London and doing a lot better than I expected =) I spent the first two days being indulgent under my covers watching videos and just relaxing.. Then when my laptop almost overheated on me with louder than usual whirring noises.. I figured it was about time I start living in London.I did grocery shopping.. and TRIED to unpack (my luggage is still half-filled on my floor) and pack (my room's in a mess) but you know me ;) and I finally dragged my lazy ass out of my apartment to the Design Museum for a school project/competition.. which is due end of next week, which technically gives me quiteee a lot of time (not being sarcastic). But I'll blog more about the slightly disappointing museum another time round.
For now, this post is just to let you guys know that I'm doing pretty great over here in London =) Being here on my own and continuing on with my life, I think I've gained perspective.. which I've been lacking. And I'm slowly becoming the girl I'm proud to be again =)
---
reply to tags, FINALLY :
clem: yes you would do that to yongs ;)
yong c: it's clement.. what do you expect =)
dawn: haha yea I'm quite a fan of quotes these days.. and yea I watched 881.. I liked the cinematography and colours and costumes! story line.. erm.. but yea =D
rou: er I have my moments =)
kass: haha isn't the uk/us one the same as singapore/uk.. 8'ish hrs but er in opposite directions.. it takes a lot of strength and effort to make a long distance last, but at the end of the day it'll be worth it =) hang in there babe!
xoxo


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home