Sunday, September 23, 2007

my love in london (:

[warning: potentially annoyingly happy!]


on the bench overlooking millenium bridge and the river thames..

A week before I left for london -
me : I wish I could bring you with me..
jon : OK!
me : o.O huh what nooo! wtf nooo....

As it turned out, Jon had some free days to spare. which believe me is unbelievably rare and coincidental.. and no amount of protests from me could sway my crazily sweet boy from his crazy idea. So after a bit of negotiations and a bit of give and take.. He really did it.

He booked his flights and arrived in London about half a day before me.. and was a very obliging porter boy to my friends who had to move stuff out of storage. He continued helping them out even on the second day, to the point where he insisted he helped them even when they told him not to. He was such a sweetheart to them and really went way out of his way to help them out.. So much so that he completely crashed out on the second night after dinner..


in my static-filled lift

And it was all so surreal meeting him in London. The first time we 'properly' met and went out in SIngapore, I seriously did not think we'd get this far and I'd have him with me in London.. I love him to bits (: and to add to the surrealness of it all, he was the one who was showing me around my own apartment (I was moving into it) and he was the one who held on to my keys for the apartment and was showing me around the area of my apartment.. I am so bad with directions, especially when compared to him heh =x



But it was simply beautiful spending time with him in London.. bringing him to some of my favourite food places and fattening him up :D we just love our food =) Sitting with him on that bench that overlooks millenium bridge and the river thames.. just talking.. walking along the streets of london together.. just being together..

Really, just being together.. just having those few days to ourselves.. I loved and cherished every minute of it..



It was really beautiful and blissful.. and I've never been good with words so I can't quite explain it adequately.. and I think how ever I may phrase it it's just going to cheapen the whole experience..



Ah long story short, I'm really happy.. and you play a really really large part in my happiness (:
<3



xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home