ZOMG AN UPDATE *DENNNGGggGgggg
After several threats of bodily harm and watching Jon fervently and religiously update his, blog, guilt has forced me to take my dusty old blog out of hibernation.
So er.. heh Hi :D
As some of you may already know, my crazy boy finally got here on Saturday to spend about two wonderful weeks with me (: His plane touched down a little after 6am, read as aFREAKINGm. But me being me, I wanted to see him as soon as possible so I picked him up from the airport. Hey it's the least I could do, since he actually flew all the way over here (ok he did plan this trip before he met me for the first time but ah.. it works out well in the end :) ). And me being me, I decided I'd just stay up all the way and nap a bit in the afternoon after picking him up. If i went to bed (my usual crash time is at about 3am), I'd have to wake up in about an hour or two, and I have a serious waking-up-in-the-morning problem.
Those beautifully unearthly hours was spent cleaning up room, as in the words of Cristina in Grey's Anatomy, "I'm a slob, you're not" =)
Unfortunately, what I didn't plan on was the fact that I had stayed up all the way the previous night too. Partly because of work, and yes.. me and my screwed up sleeping habits. It's honestly not that bad this time round! Er moving on.. So in about 40ish hours, after my awful essay and picking up my boy.. I think I had about an hour's worth of sleep. But through my drowsy semi-zombie state and the weather being at an optimum temperature of MINUS TWO DEGEE CELSIUS, it was really good seeing my boy :). It's been way too long.
Jon went off to meet his friends for drinks and because I wasn't "invited", I crashed onto my bed. Heh I wasn't invited 'cause there was a bit of a mix up with the reservations of the place, but it worked out just fine for me as I really needed to catch up on my much needed rest =) I was still tired after I woke up and Jon was somewhat jet lagged and a bit tipsy so we had a lazy night in.
The following day, Jon started his "mission" to convert me into a tourist -.- haha I'll complain about being so overly touristy in the place I live in, but I actually am having quite a bit of fun =) First off we went to Trafalgar Square, which I described to Pedro as Tiananmen Square, but poshier.. and without that past of it.
Me trying on Jon's cool transition glasses :D
Little kids just make me smile (: I love photographing them (I have new cameras... HEHE.. will blog about my pretty little new babies soon - yong c, no pregnant jokes =p)
I love this photo (:
The pigeon that made me go EEKK PIGEON! Don't you just feel like squishing it :D
We then went to meet up with some of my friends to see the London Artists Book Fair 2007. Ah arty books (: Beautiful hand-made ones (that cost a very painful bomb). Spent most of the time just moving from booth to booth, finger the pages and admiring the amount of effort that goes into each piece. Jon very sweetly got me a beautiful red leather bound sketchbook.. after I was quite indecisive about getting it. He's the sort of person who'd be like "just buy larh!" =) and I think we're going shopping tomorrow.. bad bad bad..... =\
Let's just not think about that for now and continue with pretentious intellect and non-fluffiness. We visited The National Gallery. Intellectual no? Ah kidding! We honestly did want to go have a look around it together =) It mainly exhibited paintings that were from the mid-13th century to the 1900s. Not quite my cup of tea (yes.. me trying to sound British and less touristy). But the building does have a beautiful ceiling of which I pointed out to Jon, only for him to shake his head at me. BLEH...
Ok it's almost 3am on my side and Jon's been very snugly sleeping on my bed for the last few hours, whilst I did some work.. Which is just plain wrong! I should be in bed and not working. So I PROMISE that I PROMISE I'll update real soon and I'll just end this off with a little teaser -
now tell me, how's a girl to compete ;)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home