Thursday, December 13, 2007

being all touristy in the country I live in

As hinted in my previous post, the coming of Jon over to London meant all things touristy. Trafalgar Square was only the tip of the ice berg and was quickly followed by a trip to Madam Tussauds. I've been there before years ago but Jon was 'here' in London on a holiday and he has a way of making any time spent with him fun, so I thought what the heck (:
We took tons and tons of photos.. I'll just leave a sampling here and the rest of them can be found here, enjoy!


Beeeeeg smile... er okae I can't do it -.-


Yummy Yummy ;)
Sighs my boy... Okae fine I told him to pose like that but so not the point!


Haha I love all his "flirting photos".. trust me there's a whole series of them...


My inheritance ;) Oooo yeah...


Having a world leader as a boyfriend can be tough...



Wolfing down on a burger after Madam Tussauds.. It was soooooo goooddd...... 




And as a package deal that Jon bought, a week later we were off to the London Eye! And yes, again I had been on it before years ago.. but like I said, what the heck! (: The last time I was on it was during the day, and the rest (Jon, Monji and Foi Foi) were nice enough to go on it with me during sunset this time round, which was about 4pm =)

This time round, the company was much better (as opposed to parents, sister and er an old couple) and I love the beautiful city lights. Jon was getting pretty excited about it as we neared the London Eye.

He's like an excited little touristy kid ;)



 Whilst queuing up for our "flight"!


At the top...



Er me trying to be my usual pseudo-artsy self...


Our ngian tot face! 


As Jon would put it, in our own little capsule.. (:

And with that in mind, a couple could actually book their own little capsule on the London Eye for their very own personal flight! Such an experience is cutely named (in a kitschy sort of way) the Mistletoe Cupid's Capsule, in light of the holiday season. For a loving sum of about 300 pounds, the couple gets their own capsule as they sip on Laurent-Perrier champagne and enjoy Charbonnel et Walker pink champagne truffles luxuriously served by a London Eye host. 

Makes a nice little proposal location/idea doesn't it? Jon's friends were telling us how guys use this 'personal flight' as a marriage proposal for a girl. And well me being me.. imagine this :

guy and girl in the capsule
after about 15minutes....
guy: I love you blah blah I always have blah blah..... will you marry me?
girl: erm no
host serving the food: oh fuck.
guy: er okae we're stuck on this thing for another half an hour.. could you at least tell me why??

haha no seriously.. can you imagine how painful and suffocating if your marriage proposal backfires on you whilst you're stuck on the London eye.. boys be careful! ;)

Anyway, for the rest of the London Eye photos click here! xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home