Thursday, January 24, 2008

I need new jeans o.O

er disclaimer : been up about 32+ hours and counting.. so excuse me if this post is a bit screwed up..

---

I'll blog about how I (still) haven't slept yet and school and what not soon.. but for now.. I need to buy new jeans.

None of my jeans really fit me anymore, except that pair I've had since I was like erm, 15 or something.. I need new jeans because I've lost too much weight. Seriously, how many people can say that. And it's not a good thing that I can.

I wore this black top to school today.. the kind that has ribbons to tie at the back.. I tied them, checked myself in my toilet mirror.. and was like, oh shit.

Okae, you all know how much of a junk eater I am. My multiple cans of coke per day and constant snacking and love for all things yummily unhealthy. But due to a persistent boy's care and concern.. I actually started eating a bittt healthier.. I had SKIMMED MILK (yes I can tell the difference between that and full cream), DIET SODA WATER,  FAKE CHICKEN THAT WAS REALLY TOFU.. and er so on.. so I lost a bit of weight because of that.. but nothing drastic.

Then over the Christmas break, I ironically lost quite a bit of weight. I  was weighing myself on and off 'cause I could see myself getting thinner.. I tried to put on some weight back but somehow I still lost quite a fair bit.. to the point where I hadn't been that thin since those insane drama/dance days in AC.

That was just before I came back to London and was bad enough. Today I wore this black top to school, the kind where you tie the ribbons at the back. I tied them, stared into my bathroom mirror, and literally was like - oh shit. My reflection looked way too thin. Slight panic. So on the way back from school I bought a weighing scale.. and some how I managed to lose weight again in the 3ish weeks that I've been back here in London.

And I was thinking about it just now and doing minor calculations on my sleep deprived brain.. I think I've lost about 6 kg in about the last 2 months.. I've seriously gotten way too thin.. to the point where I'm worried.. I mean, I know why I'm losing weight, and I'm fine don't worry.. I just didn't realise I was losing THIS much weight.. so I'm just I don't know.. calming down and blogging this out..

And as I blog this out.. I'm currently eating char siew la mian, roast pork.. and I got red bean pancake. No coke 'cause I was carrying 5 bags of stuff so my hands were full and I was freaking tired.. But I am eating all that. I hope it helps. I seriously need to put on weight..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home