love's beautiful on black and white film..
A week ago, I had it all planned out - a new year (albeit a chinese one), a new beginning. I had a plan to be more level-headed and to be stronger. But that was a week ago. And for those of you who know me, know that my fairly dramatic life is very fast paced in terms of the little nudges that spin the story of my life.I've actually been feeling quite homesick, especially these few days during the Chinese New Year period. I miss celebrating Chinese New Year at home. So there's that tradition of new clothes on Chinese New year and hence I did major retail therapy yesterday and today.
-4 pairs of jeans (I'M A SIZE 6 o.O.. and they're size 6 SKINNY jeans o.O and you would know that I NEEDED new jeans if you read my post last month about losing too much weight..)
-a beautifully white jacket from zara (zara has too many nice jackets =\ and I'm beginning to think so do I =x )
-two pretty dresses (one being a size 6 too.. HEH ;) )
-a red top (for the sake of chinese new year, that I wore to school today)
-two more tops, one being a tinkerbell one (:
-a new pair of shoes
-a necklace
and of course, new lingerie ;)
I THINK that is 'all'... I didn't shop for clothes at all last month (spent all my money on cameras and film and what nots =\) and gawd knows I needed some retail therapy.. the therapy did not last long though -.-
I'm really tired, but miraculously and annoyingly enough, not jaded. This afternoon I was almost on my way to being resolute on things. Then I looked at the photos from my last roll of black and white film.. and thought about how beautiful you are..
xx
and I was reading through old posts.. heh I miss geometrically-accurate-shaped waffles (:
[was going to post a photo but I couldn't choose an appropriate one -.-]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home