Wednesday, January 30, 2008

looking pretty in pictures

disclaimer : no I didn't take this shot.. I wish I did though.. I have a holga but no developed film from it yet..

The above shot was done on a holga.. I want my wedding photos (some anyway) to be shot on a holga =) haha wedding.. yes yes I'm thinking way too far ahead..

and yes I do have a camera fetish.. there's one more camera that I want.. it's a tlr and a freaking beauty.. I'm a tadddd bit too much into old school camera these days.. but there's a charm to all things old school ;) it's just annoying that such old school things tend to cost a bomb -.-

and yes I am up and unable to sleep again -.- I went to bed like er one`ish.. woke up at abt 6.. laid in bed for about an hour before deciding that I wasn't going to get any sleep done.. and you guys know how much I love sleeping -.- sighs..

On a happier note.. think I'll go get some film developed (read : bomb!).. I got one black and white film and a medium format one to get developed.. I'll just send it to a shop and get them to do the express service.. as much as I love the dark room.. it a freaking tedious process to develop your own.. not to mention freaking expensive.. ah depending on how the photos turn out.. I might enlarge one or two in the dark room..

Getting back developed film/photos makes me happy =)

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home