back in the office -
ok this is going to be fairly brief -
Decided to get back to work today so now I'm in the office.. Marissa just msn'd me (she's on her way into the office) some new work to do that's due today, which I need to sort out with James later (who won't be in till someeee time after lunch).. and ping's bugging me for er, about an hour now heh, about dinner/clubbing plans.. and I have the ever loving and caring friends who upon hearing about my near blindness, have told me to tell them if I feel better by wednesday/today i.e mambo
and I'm annoyed that today is one of those rare days where I don't have my camera wit me -.-
-.- garh!
As mentioned before, I'm currently working on a variety of things related to the club Lunar. And there happens to be a fund raising event tonight and so the actual point of this brief post:
er I'll just copy and paste it out :

Come support your Ode to Joy artists in a showcase on August 13th at Lunar and know that any album purchases made will go towards charity!
Imran Ajmain
Brenda Chan
Wayne Erh
Anson Goh
Ein Ein Lee
Kewei Tay
Xavier Teo
Daryl Wang
Damon Yeoh
ZPGY Group Singers
*The aforementioned artists represent the artists on the album. Their participations in the actual event is not guaranteed.
**TAO Music is not a registered charitable organization in Singapore. However, all proceeds from album sales will go charitably towards Sichuan Main Hospital.
The album can be purchased at this event for $10!
Or you can purchase at Artchemist School of Music, 9a Hamilton Road, Lavender
Cover charge (Ladies' Night!):
[M] Free if entry b4 9.30pm!! after 9.30pm its $12
[F] Free!
PERKS OF THE NITE!:
FOR ALL BEAUTIFUL LADIES
3 FREE LYCHEE MARTINIS!! &
FREE FLOW COSMOPOLITAN FROM 11PM ONWARDS!!
FOR ALL!!
FREE FLOW HOUSEPOUR SPIRITS FROM 8-9PM!!
Heh I saw the line up last week and coincidentally enough, I know one or two of the singers =) And I have a soft spot for local music and this is a fund raising event.. so if you can, do go check it out =) and as a plus.. look at all the nice free alcohol :D
I was planning to go down to either help set up stuff or just catch the showcase.. but er I suddenly have quite a bit of work to do so I'll see how it goes..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home