blind >.<
*edit : I need someone to take care of me .. any takers? =)
I'm going blind.
But I've been bugged to do a proper update so er I'll try -

A sweet boy seems to have given me a lethal dose of conjunctivitis (sore eyes). It's been about a week now and as of Thursday/Friday.. it seems to have gotten worse. I was at work (yes I've started my internship) on Friday and I could barely see my work on my laptop in the morning. Vision's all blurry and I can barely keep my eyes open. Even as I type this, I have the font size on some ridiculously huge point. Went to see the doctor today AGAIN.. and I now have two more eye drops to use with the one I already have, tablets and a week's worth of MC, which I can't really use fully considering I just started a week ago and kinda have a few weeks left of it.. To top it all of, if my vision's still blurred even after my eyes get better, the doc told me to go see an optomologist.. I really am going blind -.-
Due to my near blindness.. this weekend's plans were all cancelled. Yesterday, I was meant to meet up with Peng for dinner.. Then ice-cream at Dempsey (HEH!) with Kenrick.. clubbing.. then supper at our usual al azar.. Today I was meant to go down to help set up some decorations for a friend's 21st.. but my damn eyes.. cancel cancel =\
I hate having to miss a friend's birthday party =\ And speaking of birthdays, this month seems to have quiteee a few of them.. Last week it was rou's, where I had to rush from SINGfest and back (I wanted to catch Travis!) to her birthday dinner, which resulted in me missing Lost Prophets and Simple Plan.. (haha yes babe I'm still bitching about it.. but like I've said, I'm only being a bitch about it because I wouldn't have missed your birthday for Singfest ;) ) Will post photos/videos of SINGfest soon when my eyes are feeling better..
And photos.. I've only taken about 5 photos in the past week, which is just plain sad.. Especially since two of them, were of a band rehearsing at Lunar.
Er and the reason why I was watching the band rehearse, yes at all places, Lunar.. is because I kinda work there now =) I'm interning with the company called LifeBrandz.. To quote from their website, they're involved in the "development of the lifestyle business".. which translates to them handling things like MoS, Cafe del Mar, Kandi Bar, Fashion Bar etc.. You get the idea? I had a choice to work on either Cafe del Mar or Lunar, er Lunar's more accesible, it's where my 'big bosses' frequent these days, is in the midst of expanding so quite a variety of things to do.. I decided to work on Lunar.
I mainly do some design work and account services related work for Lunar and so far it's been pretty good. There was an Olympic-themed event on Friday at Lunar and I did up some banners/graphics for the place as well as going down mid afternoon to help set things up.. which is when I caught the bands rehearsing.. it was kinda amusing =)
Ok my eyes are really killing me now so I'll just end off with this photo of a dear friend at Lunar ;)
guess who ;)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home