17. 13.
edit : haha somehow this is quite a de ja vu thing of the last time I went to Hong Kong.. but not quite..
Remember yesterdayWalking hand in hand
- I Remember You, Skid Row
Pretty tired and I haven't really started packing (leaving for Hong Kong in erm, a few hours?).. so this is probably going to be a rubbish`y post :
It's been pretty damn great being back home.. and I am looking forward to the Hong Kong trip.. love love Hong Kong.. the shopping and the food.. THE FOOD :D Going to eat and eat.. somehow I've lost a kg since I've been back o.O Fiona thinks I'm losing muscles mass or something since i walk a lot less her in Singapore than I do in London.. no idea... so yes.. I'm going to eat loads in HK and try to get some weight back..
HK's going to be really fun but I am missing out on quite a bit of things happening this weekend.. garh.. and I hate goodbyes, airport goodbyes in particular.. especially if there isn't an airport goodbye.. OH WELLS.. cest la vie..
It's been a pretty fun/good/emo night.. too lazy to upload all the pics I've taken so far so I'll just put up two first -
Wala Wala (:
The band , The UnXpected, sang the song that I typed out the lyrics at the start of the post.. and trust me.. it's almost definitely not what you think it's meant to mean.. so yea =) and I stole that bracelet from my new "best friend", whose foot is in the photo below..
Hung out with the boys for a bit at the basketball courts.. they played and I shot photos..
haha and for some reason I really like this photo (:
Okae.. time to start packing for Hong Kong.. if you guys want anything from HK, you know my number!
---
It's been pretty awesome, pun intended ;) [cheesy I know.. and if you don't get the pun.. you don't get it ;)]
---
p.s
I have a new hairstyle to show off ;) six and a half hours of work for this new do... so yea it's different ;)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home