Tuesday, September 09, 2008

pick one

I wish I was sitting in the Cathedral of Notre Dame.
Paris

Or in front of that water lily painting by Monet in the Tate Modern.
London

Or at the Starbucks at Liat Towers.
*edit: at the outdoor seating area, with my headphones and a good book.
Singapore

I want to feel that feeling I get when I'm at those places..

1 Comments:

At 9:47 pm, Blogger H said...

Hey there, I was quite surprised when I noticed your comment on one of my posts. (I actually have readers!)

Thank you for your really nice comment! I dont ever dare to call my work poems...i'd like to think of it as what happens when the mind and soul feel abit queasy and decide to have a puke...or something like that..

I guess we all write for ourselves (at least I do), so keep at it and don't worry!

H

 

Post a Comment

<< Home