Thursday, October 02, 2008

through the beauty and chaos of it

For june who always loved this garden
From joseph who always sat beside her
-Notting Hill (film)

So I'm back in London and as some of you may know, I really wasn't looking forward to coming back here. I quite loved my summer vacation back in Singapore, even if there was the usual drama here and there.. It wouldn't be my life if it was missing that element ;)

I traveled to beautiful countries.. had quite a kick-ass internship.. experienced moments of chilling out alongside nights where I danced till it was day..

And I fell in love. Amidst the beauty and chaos of the last few months, I was given a chance to fall in love, and I did. 

But what I've learnt to cherish even more is the friendships that were forged. Several new ones were unexpectedly made and even more surprising, a few old ones were strengthened. A couple of it only occurred in the last few days leading up to my departure.. So my flight back felt premature, even if I did spend a good 3 months in Singapore. I really miss them.. and having a friend tell you he misses you and how he wishes I could teleport back.. and even how he won't ever talk to me again if I don't go back to Singapore this Christmas break.. doesn't make being here any easier. 

Thank you guys for my summer, I miss you all.. and you guys know the number to reach me at (: 

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home