Wednesday, January 31, 2007

stupid lazy asses

So I'm going to reach the 60th hour soon. And in those 60 hours, I've slept about 7 or 8hours in in total. I worked till about 6 in the morning before going to bed and waking up late for school. Well I only over slept for an hour so.. So I guess it wasn't that bad and I was pretty lucky that I actually woke up when the sun was still up.

Was going to get a grandecaramelmacchiatoextrashot on the way to school, but er as much as my tutor likes me.. I doubt he would have been too pleased seeing me come in an hour late with a grandecaramelmacchiatoextrashot in one hand =) So I get to school and am relieved to find out that the crit (presentation), as usual, isn't till after lunch. I sleepily work a bit till lunch. Have less than a cheerful meal for lunch, go back to class about 10 minutes early to prepare for the crit. Well my brain wasn't quite working and I needed a couple of minutes to figure out what I was going to say (or bullshit) during the crit.

Class starts again and our tutor semi-lectures the class about the pace most of us are working at. About how there are extremes in class where only a few have finished their projects to a high level of degree whilst others just haven't even reached anywhere near completion. So he says the crit will be postponed from "today", Tuesday, to first thing Thursday morning. And that this will be the first and last time that it'll ever happen.

I was just like
fuck.
I stayed up till 6 working my ass off. Ok, given I slacked quite a bit the past week but I got my work done on time. And what I had done was quite a fair bit more than what most people had done.
Seriously.
whatthefuck.

ah heck.

And anyway, in the words of sam - "i'm bloggging...that's a good sign"
=)

---

reply to tags:

er to everyone who's been complaining about my coma-like blog : I'm blogging!! =)

yong c: haha thanks.. that kinda made me smile =)

dawn: haha I did quite well for it.. haven't had my crit yet but my tutors talked to me about what I had done so far and they really quite like it I think.. will tell you more after the crit.. and I will do better for my next project =)




p.s
oh yea..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY! DON'T DO ANYTHING I WOULDN'T DO!

p.p.s
Considering my lack of sleep and what not, I'm still being relatively coherent aren't I
=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home