Saturday, March 24, 2007

stupid boy.

urgh i'm so annoyed...................

In other news.. I'm flying home today and reaching Singapore tomorrow.. So see you guys soon! I'm changing my handphone number and will pass it to you guys as soon as I get it sorted out..
xx


---


reply to tags:

clement : thanks (: you owe me a meal!

jas: you're the one who's a bad influence! introducing me to sexy hot jeans that cost a bomb =\

yong c : er I got nothing to say about the shoe comment thingie..

rou: : been partying =D

dawn : definitely! and ah i'm so happy/proud of how well you're doing with you art and all!! =)

yong c : er i'm alive...


---

you're such an idiot. and the best part is, you probably don't even know that you are or that i'm annoyed. which just makes me the idiot.
[the "idiot" is probably not who you think it is]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home