stuck
I'm too tired to do any work but too stressed to sleep. I'm just stuck.So yes I really am quite happy that I got into jewellery design.. It was so unbelievably stressful waiting for the results. Basically what happens is that we drag our work (for me - a freaking blisterinducing a1-size portfolio, about 5 sketcbooks, all my jewellery pieces) to the centre at 8.45am and have time to set it up till about 9.30am. Whilst waiting it suddenly hit me that I REALLY need to get into jewellery, even though it's not my first choice, just in case I don't get into graphics. Results were meant to be out by 11.30am.
Then they said 12pm.
Then they said 12.20pm
Then we were all just sitting and waiting till about 1pm with no news.
Then at 1pm they start calling a few people in for a few interviews, like borderline cases.
Then finally at 1.30pm they gave the results.
So I got a place.
But tomorrow, Friday, I got to more or less go through the same thing for graphics. Set up at 8.45am. The thing is, because so many people are applying, they're going to split the results into two groups - one late morning and one late afternoon. With my surname beginning with "T", I'm guessing I'll be in the second group.
And just to give you an idea of how MANY people are applying... On average, they get about 800++++ students applying for about 180 places. There's two rounds of applications and because I'm already within the "University of the Arts London", I can apply through the first round. And in the first round, there'll probably be close to 300 people applying. And I'm not even in a graphics class right now. I'm in jewellery.
And if I don't get in, I seriously have no idea what I'm going to do. Like just settle for jewellery? Go for my two other interviews for the courses "illustration" at these two other schools that I don't really want to go to? Wait for the second round of applications and try again?
fuck.
there's seriously no alternative as far as i'm concerned.
fuck.
pray for me yea?
and for those who'll be getting a'level results tomorrow..
---
reply to tags :
jas: jasmineeeee- yes yes i hear you! and i think you over did with the updates =p but it's all good! =) and thanks =)
timmy: thanks =) and you, don't forget to be happy!
dawn: er i rather more graphics =\
rou: oh shush =p
sam: yes yes i hear you.. here and on facebook =p


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home