reminiscence
This little country holds too many memories for me. Good and bad ones =)Hung out with my friends at vivo city today, and since I've never been there before, I don't have memories attached to it. Favourite part of my night, and possibly of my time back here in Singapore, is when Yong C, Peds, Thng and I hung out at the roof top of that place talking about random things. And as Pedro said, we're doing it 'cause this is what we used to do back in ac during prelims and a'levels.
Those were good times. The talking of random things that are actually more meaningful than we make them out to be.. that quiet inimate peaceful sort of feeling that's ironically filled with laughter.. I miss those moments back in acjc. In the hub, the void deck, heaven, the bleachers on that lantern festival day, the mat.. Those were really good memories and at the end of the day despite whatever things have happened, I am glad I have those memories =) and today on the roof top at vivo, was somewhat reminisce (?) of those times.
Oh but it was also on the roof top that I found out that Pedro's the cause of all my troubles!!!! haha ah but it's okae.. you're helping me sort things out so I forgive you =)
Ah it was a good end to the night.. and do excuse me for my rantings.. er heh =D but it was good talking to you guys.. Yong C and his occasiaonl interjections that either exasperate me or make me laugh in exasperation.. Pedro for hearing me out and telling me about other stuff and just basically the whole sharing of things between the two of us.. Thng for basically giving me a different, and quite likely a more accurate, perspective on things and hearing me out too.. and of course for giving me a ride home =D
I need more nights like this =)
---
reply to tags:
jas : I miss you too! I haven't talked to you in ages! Come online and tell me what happened!
sam : aww.. haha er I'll drink and eat Singapore food on your behalf yea ;) then when I'm back in London we can torture each other by talking about all the food all over again =p
peds : er I'm not quite sure if i get your joke.......... =p
dawn : ah it's part and parcel.. and heck, some things are just worth the risk =)
uh : only for your entertainment pleasure ;) and do leave your name next time!
rou : sure sure.. just let me know =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home