Monday, December 17, 2007

abstinence

[Just a quick note before I finish up a little bit more of packing and crash.]

hey so I'm off to hong kong in about 10`ish hours.. and as usual, I didn't start packing till about half an hour ago. I think this rather bad habit of only packing at the very last minute possible  [I only started packing two weeks before I flew off to London to prepare for studies, and once I packed on the day itself before flying back to London] happens mainly because a part of me doesn't want to fly off.

5 days in Hong Kong. Should be pretty damn fun, amazing shopping and amazing amazing food. I am desperately craving dim sum.. and I hopefully get to meet some friends over there =) But 5 days. It's going to be 5 days of abstinence from a couple of things which I'm going to miss. Nonetheless, it should be fun.

And I am going to miss you, and as always, where ever I fly off to, my heart's always with you [this has way too many commas and 'ands'.. i know i know.. brain's too dead to fix it]
xx

and on a completely different note! I quite love this music video =) stole it off pedro's blog



can't get no love without sacrifice <3
[don't read too much into the lyrics and see things I don't mean you crazy people =p]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home