loof then and now
I just got another painting idea.. that I'm going to do.I don't think I've been so filled with such a mixed of emotions that it practically.. it practically compels me to do this many paintings.. okae fair enough it's just the second piece.. but for those of you who know me or have read one of my old blog entries, you know that more often than not, I'm too lazy to paint.. despite the numerous painting ideas that I get. So two paintings, that's two more than I'd usually do.
It's just that this period.. this long long period that I'm going through.. I feel compelled to paint it out. It's somewhat cathartic for me. And gawd knows I need a cathartic outlet.
So tomorrow, I'm going to go and buy another canvas, and paint. Despite the fact that I have more school work than I can emotionally handle right now. I'll post a photo of it tomorrow, hopefully.
---
post edit -
and after one phone call, I feel tons better.. too much of a good mood to do that painting.. ah we'll see how it goes.. thank you nonetheless (:
xx


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home