trigger happy (:
I finallllyyyy got round to getting my roll of film developed. It's my first roll from my sexy little old-school camera, pentax k1000 ;) It's a manual camera that uses the traditional 35mm film.. and finally seeing the pics actually put me in quite a good mood =) I'm going out to buy more film tomorrow and I still have to get a roll of black and white film developed. But for now.. tada my unedited pics from my sexy little camera -

The bottle of absolut disco I got for flamby ;) I think I shot this at Oosh on a Monday..

Thought bubbles!

A tad of narcissism ;) Think this was in the toilet at Hyatt after my erm, "business meeting".

My favourite pic from the roll (: I managed to get the "centre" portion focused whilst everything else ("front" and "back") is blurred.

Haha I love this one! It's so clement! and I got only the centre portion in focus again! :D I think he was in the midst of saying nooooooo....
It's very.. "talk to the hand!!" haha it makes me laugh =)
[you really should get facebook]

You see those two tiny little flowers in the middle? That's called intimacy in a crowded room...

"Three's a crowd" ;) What? Oh come on, it's a little bit funny :D
er one of the bulbs in my room has blown and I've been meaning to get it replaced..
andddd... anyone wants to get me a polaroid camera :D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home