Saturday, February 23, 2008

after thought -

 got dragged out for supper at china town by some of my friends.. it was a good break from the internet world ;) so I think I'm taking a few days off from facebook.. and probably a few days off from my blog too.. I need to stop just writing here what I want to do or rather, should do.. and just do it.. so yea I need a few days to sort out some thoughts and stuff.. if anything, you guys know how to reach me! (via msn/email/phone) 

oh and I'm going camera shopping tomorrow at this vintage flea market.. I want a tlr :D if I can't find the model that I want (at an affordable price), I'm going to get this tlr at a shop near my school.. so that should put me in a better mood =)  you know me and my old-school film cameras ;)

much love xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home