Friday, February 22, 2008

I wish I could hate you <3

I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme. I hate it, I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it when you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.

-from the movie, 10 Things I Hate About You

*edit*
I can't even hate her
I suck -.-

*edit*again*
hell I even defend her, I just did again..
I really suck -.-

3 Comments:

At 1:10 am, Blogger J said...

i don't think /she's/ the one who deserves hate,if you're talking about what i think you're talking about.men are scum.

 
At 7:49 am, Blogger -xin` said...

haha well I don't think he's scum ;)

 
At 2:11 pm, Blogger J said...

you're delusional :P
then again i completely know how you feel.i'm ocsillating back and forth myself and you'd think my situation's rather clear-cut :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home