castle in the sky
Okae this is going to be very brief -had biggg birthday lunch for my friend.. yummy coffee.. even bigger dinner with some friends from leicester and made new friends.. went for drinks at this bar called yates.. there was a mini dance floor and i danced! like FINALLY! It's been like almost 3 months since I went clubbing and I really miss dancing.. it gave me quite a high =)
but now, this is why this post is brief - I had slightly less than a week to fill a sketchbook and I kept being pathetically self indulgent and not working.. and now I have about A DAY to start and finish it.. it's due 11am on Tuesday.. and I think I'm meeting friends for coffee tomorrow in exchange for not clubbing with them tomorrow night =x
but it's all good 'cause I got a bit of that high that I need to keep pushing myself forward.. I'm too good to waste it all away..
work time! xx


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home