beautiful memories
well today was a day like none other (in the time frame of the last the 6 months), so I decided to do some things and blog about it -
I have this habit of reading your text messages before I fall asleep.. I have six month's worth of your messages, and today.. I read them one by one as I deleted each one.. You probably already did this ages ago and I guess it's my turn.
Ah reading all of them triggered a lot of beautiful memories.. and seriously, who would have thought we would have gone so far from casual facebook`ing
side glances at god's favourite, oosh every single thursday that I was in Singapore, gelare, geometrically-accurately cut waffles, relationship requests on facebook, adorable neurotic tendencies that I love, the balcony, the taxi stand by the balcony, crashing class reunions, mos, movie dates, 881, jay chou secret, krispy kreme, alameen, taxi rides, nightly phone calls, wake up calls, halo3, playful teasings, family bbq, friend's house parties, chilling below jon tay's place, the new timbre, gushing together over handbags, taxi rides to your place, whisperings of sweet nothings, pushing my curfew to the maxxxx, send offs at airports, tate modern, assa, the bench, super secret album ;), mcdonalds, being touristy, under an umbrella on rainy days, freezing in cold weathers, repeated trips to london, wasting the day away in bed, brown paper packages, letters, photographs, rings, clothes, topman more than topshop ;), matching purple wallets, matching paul van dyk cds, photo booths, train rides, tube rides, starbucks, noodle inn, 97, paperchase, sushi buffets...
I really could go on and on but my eyes are really tired.. so basically.. just being together (: just you and me (: It was amazingly and beautifully wild.. really beautiful memories and I cherish every one of them..
but like I wrote to you in a letter around the Christmas period.. it's not so much about trying to get back to who we were.. but moving forward..
time to fill my empty inbox with new messages =)
xoxo
p.s
six weeks after meeting me, you sent me a text message to thank me for giving you the six happiest weeks that you could ever remember..
thank you for giving me that too
that and so much more..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home