transient quality of rainbows
pedro once called me a rainbow.. haha yes, he called this dark and twisty girl a rainbow (:and at the risk of sounding a bit too child-like, you can't really tell a rainbow to not be colourful.. its beauty is in its colour.. and the way I love, foolishly or not.. is a big part of who I am.. and for better or for worse, I don't know how to not love the way I do..
you told me once that you lost yourself.. and I've been thinking a lot.. especially today.. i thought, somewhere along the line.. I lost myself.. and it might be true.. but it's not.. I'm still me.. a less happier version of me.. but I'm still me. and because I'm still me, I'm a less happier version of myself.
I miss what you and I had and shared.. more so than I miss you.
But with you.. of course I miss what we had and shared.. but even more, I miss you. And I cherish what we still have and share.. and I will do all that I can and more, to help you find yourself again. You do deserve to be happy.
And so do I.
---
reply to tags :
yong c : haha my dear tagboard spammer.. I'm sure darryl has enough girls and I'm probably going to spend valentines working.. I got an optional class that starts at 9am that I will go to.. a full day in school.. and a project due the next day so yea =) it's all good =)
kass : haha I think quite a few of my paintings have angst in them ;) more on canvas, less in me ;) haha and it's more like a bone grafting thing.. er think bone marrow transplant`ish! haha click on the link and read about it =)
sam : haha babe I lost too much weight! I was unhealthily thin!! finally putting back some weight =p and hey I need new jeans! I only had a few jeans.. and two of the new ones were like 20 pounds each! another was half priced.. and the final is a sexy black one and I've been looking for one for ages!
jit : haha yes jit.. the ring is very you.. though I think a ring tube with your lover's blood in it is more you.. I could make it :D and thanks about the paintings (:
rou : well the therapy part of retail therapy didn't last long.. so obviously it wasn't enough! :D and tsh.. I'm just catching up on lost time ;)
xoxo


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home