=(
Okae my friend loaded the medium format film into the tlr for me (because I wasn't sure how to) and I just finished using the film and took it out of the camera.I think she may have loaded it wrongly. Taking the film out of the camera, it doesn't quite look like the way it should be. I kinda had a feeling that she may have loaded it wrongly when she did it.. and I asked her about it when she was showing me how to do it.. but she's done it a few times before and said that's how you load it... It was my first proper time using the tlr camera so I was like.. ok!
But the damn roll of film doesn't look quite right =\ Really hope the photos come out right.. though I think because it "doesn't look quite right", it may have quite bad light leaks..
This is actually worrying me and yes.. it's actually worrying me to the point where I'm up worrying instead of being in bed sleeping. (I've been up since 7am, yes screwed up body clock.. and I actually finished my essay about an hour ago.. trust me, that's pretty amazing.)
Yes yes.. me and my camera fetish....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home