Tuesday, March 04, 2008

it's my life.. now or never, I ain't going to live foreverrrr....

My life's really picking up and I'm having a hard time time catching up!

I think I'm beginning to enjoy life a bit more =) Been going out more often.. travelling out of london to places like notts.. a little bit to parties, more nice meals and just hanging out with friends.. I've made quiteeee a few new friends over the last two to three weeks and hence my friends counter on facebook is jumping up quite quickly o.O

Next two weeks, I am going to be insanely busy. 
Wayyyy too much work from school.. 
- I got a new project today, that's due this Friday.
- Getting another one on Wednesday, that's due the following Monday.
- On that following Monday, I get a new one that's due on Friday
- I have a tutorial/assessment on Thursday which I really need to prepare tonssss of work for.. 
Outside school work:
- I have a bunch of illustrations that I need to do for this children's book, which is due on Thursday
- I have to fit in time some time before this Friday to see this illustration exhibition by the third years in my course

Now if I just had all of that alone.. I probably could still manage fine.. But my social life is getting a bit busy too o.O
- Wednesday : Watching Tegan and Sara
- Thursday : Friend's birthday at club that he's dj'ing at
- Friday : my course is having a clubbing party
[ok I've been dying to dance at a club, especially since the last time I did was back in November.. but bad timming!!]

Okae my head's spinning just thinking about everything.. but yea, my life's picking up =) haha whether or not I can handle it.. and essentially, silly little things aren't really bugging me that much anymore, because really.. so what 
(:


now I just need to fix my sleeping pattern.. it's akin to that of the states' time zone o.O

---


reply to tag/s:

kass : haha I usually eventualllyyyy do reply in this style to tags.. if not there's always the comment sections in my posts =) haha and I usually check back blogs like yours to see if there's a reply ;)

xx



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home