my blog
There's a reason why I haven't put anything that's too personal or telling on this blog. I honestly didn't want trouble and actually wanted to be friends with you.. but as someone aptly put it.. december was "delicate".. I suspected there'd be certain people reading this.. With my surname and google, this blog is easy enough to find. That and my blog is linked from some of my friends' blogs. I don't blame you, I'd have done the same. But too common a name to really bother. But I thought I was over thinking things so I never locked this blog of mine.. and honestly, I couldn't really be bothered.I didn't even mention I was coming home on this blog till yesterday, because if shit was going to happen just because I was returning, I wanted to deal with it at least when I'm actually in Singapore and not before.
De javu of about 3months ago when I got back from Hong Kong.
we gave each other up, you gave her up. you gave me up. i gave you up again, few hours later you gave her up. but nothing's really changed till now.
so congrats to you. you won. and if you really do read this, and I'm guessing you do because I honestly can't figure out how else you could have seen the photos since I followed every little instruction I was given about them..
But yea, I did forget that my facebook name tag on my blog shows my latest photos. I'm proud of some of the photos I take.. and it's an ego boost when people use my photos as their profile pics.
His profile pic, I shot it and I love such photos I have of him, because that's how he looks at me. His friend said he looks wistful in the pic. I think that's quite an apt description given the context. Never got round to telling him that.
I'm out of the lies. If you're still in it, and I say this without malice or anything.. take care of yourself.
*after thought - I did think yesterday that it was a mistake for me to come back. today I got proven that it was. and it's ironic how we both talked about how we're not going to have any drama or a repeat of my last break.. and I mean I knew somehow with my life, drama just happens.. and fair enough, I let it happen, because I don't step out.. I just didn't realise it'd take 2 days for it to happen.
and if you actually really don't read this blog, then no harm done, since you don't read this blog. but yea, take care.


6 Comments:
he just mind-fucked u again. hur
yeah man he totally did!
er.. not really
but maybe we're talking about different things
ha, maybe you choose not to believe.
ironic, but maybe..
why the anonymity..?
wah darling your blog is like being stalked LoRxX~*~*~-- anywayy, byy that i reallyy mean yyou should look at the frequencyy of comments. to think i thought i was stalking yyou. best not turn on yyour webcam
love, watchmewatchyyou :D:D
Post a Comment
<< Home