Tuesday, June 03, 2008

chicken soup for the soul


Cure and Disease - 2 by ~n-to-infty on deviantART


I am annoyingly sick =\

Woke up this morning with a very bad flu and quite a sore throat.. The last time I was sick was just about two months ago, just before I flew back to London. I hateee being sick and I rarely do get sick.. even when I do, I'm usually in denial of it for a few days.. But my flu just suddenly came this morning and okae I admit it, I am sick. Twice in two months, bloody hell. And I have to give a presentation to Givenchy tomorrow morning and I'm flying off to Scotland this weekend.. wonderful timming -.- 

Ah at least the last few hellish days of apartment hunting and what nots have settled down.. Now I just wish I could crawl into bed and crash and have someone bring me soup.. but considering I don't have time to crash right now, I'll go back into being in denial that I'm not sick =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home