splits
Again and again, I apologise for still not blogging a decent post.. and no this isn't going to be a decent one..
Been quite worn out lately, especially when my friends guilt trip me into going for Mambo when i have work -.- But it was really quite fun.. even if we did spend more time outside than inside =) and theĀ bizarreĀ happenings of yesterday and today are just making me slightly amused...
And so the social life goes on, on top of work.. Full day of work tomorrow and I'm still up preparing some stuff for it.. After work i.e after 8pm'ish, I have a friend's birthday+farewell house party and another friend's clubbing birthday party..
I can't be at two places at one time -.- plus.. working+houseparty+clubbingparty outfit = ??
and my brain's quite dead right now so I'll just end my ramblings here.. and promise to try and blog properly this weekend ..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home