Thursday, October 02, 2008

I'm a gemini, whether I like it or not

I don't believe in horoscopes, but sometimes.. they ring a bit of truth

Gemini (May 22- Jun 22)
Sometimes, "almost good enough" has to suffice. Sometimes it's just not possible to go that extra mile. Give yourself a break, Gemini- you actually did a pretty good job. And next time, armed with the knowledge that you've gained from all of this, the chances are that your efforts will be nothing short of spectacular.

One of the supposed traits of a Gemini is being in constant contradiction and going in all directions at once. My heart and head often conflict with one another, not just when they argue about love.

2 Comments:

At 10:47 pm, Blogger F I S said...

I once described you as a rainbow... cause in many ways you have so many colours, you contradict yourself. But of course, a rainbow's beauty is her lively spectrum of feelings

 
At 8:15 am, Blogger -xin` said...

still think I'm a bit too dark and twisty to be described as a rainbow, heh but thanks ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home