Thursday, November 02, 2006

just above the milk -

What's the term for when you're losing your mind? LIke slowly forgetting things and all? Er I can't remember (which is probably a sign I'm getting it...)

So I couldn't find my phone for a bit when I got back to my room after cooking dinner.. But I mean it tends to happen quite often and after saying a quick prayer to find it I usually do find it (seriously try it.. trust me it works).. But before the prayer thing I tried searching again and I found it a minute later.

In the kitchen.

In the fridge next to the eggs..

I think I'm over-working myself...


- - -


reply to tags:

dawn : haha nah I just started learning French.. and er if you could understand what I typed that means my pargraph of french gibberish actually makes some sense.. =)

rou : I'll get clement to sms you soon! Thank you! Eh and I like my starbucks one =\ but yea it was quite rubbish-y.. I had more ideas for your "escape" thing.. but er they wouldn't quite be spontaneous..

sam : Mon français est très mauvais ! [by the way.. I had to do an online translation thing to type that...]

jas : jasmineeeee! haven't talked to you in ages!! And yea fashion was fun =) but er as a career.. especially in Singapore.. that's a whole different matter.. p.s quite a lot of the stuff we do in my sch is quite crap...

and yong xi : !!!!! -.- seriously.. you people and such words..-.-

1 Comments:

At 5:51 pm, Blogger yong c said...

What to do? Guard duty tomorrow and people are laughing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home