Wednesday, February 07, 2007

stressed out..

Had about an hour's sleep last night (this morning whatever) in a bid to stay up and do work.. It wasn't very productive but I did get some work done so it wasn't a total waste of forced insomnia.. Was going to take a nap at about 6pm, wake up at about 7pm+ . Crashed onto my bed at 6pm and woke up a few times but eventually woke up a few minutes ago. At about 11pm+ garh.

I'm stressed. Graphics project just came in today and there's about 100+ students doing it. Out of that number, the majority of them are in the graphics class or a class that's graphics-related. I'm in jewellery. And I quite love being in the jewellery class. But I'm in the jewellery class. So I'm taking this project on top of my current jewellery project whilst all the other graphics people just have this one to focus on. I need to get some focus.

Had the graphics mini meeting today for the brief. It was somewhat intimidating being in the room with everyone else around you specializing in graphics. Everyone was just chatting and joking around and whilst the brief was being passed around.. the noise slowly died down to a silence as each person got the brief and started reading it and trying to come up with ideas.

I don't have a solid idea yet. I have the graphics project. The jewellery project. The portfolio thing. And a million other things. You know how some people say they work best under pressure? Well I guess to a certain extent that's true for me.. I mean without some sort of pressure (self given or otherwise), I probably wouldn't do any work.

But this is just all too much for me. Too much for me to handle it on my on own...

1 Comments:

At 11:18 am, Blogger Unknown said...

sometimes it's true that we work best under pressure... but the quality of work is diminished under such situation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home