in desperate need of a 24hr nap
*editedI'm so damn tired..
Did my presentation today for my jewellery project. It went pretty well.. Didn't manage to finish my work to the degree of quality that I would have liked.. but it was okae for now.. I'll add on to it before my ba degree interviews.. And it just somewhat pisses me off, in a semi annoying way, how some people hardly did any work at all. I have double the work than everyone else in class, considering that I took on an extra project, and I still managed to do more work than them. And I'm still not sure if i want to do jewellery at the ba degree level, but I'm working my ass off. Majority of them really want to get into ba jewellery and somehow that's just not translating into the work that they're producing. And if you're an international student, the school fees are about sixthousandfreakingfourhundred pounds. You paid that much just to slack off? Idiots.
But I think that's just the lack of sleep talking..
Oh and about 22 out of about 38 people turned up for class, wtih a bunch of them being late.
Anyway back to my presentation thing.. I'll elaborate more in another post but long story short, my tutor really liked one of my jewellery piece ideas that I had in my research/design sheets that wasn't my final piece. He wants me to make it and do this video presentation thing on it and have it played during our graduation show =)
So Pedro! I need help with that please! =)
that's about it for now.. will blog more and proper when all the madness dies down a bit...
reply to tags/comments:
magikero: that random button bar usually brings me to blogs that aren't in english =\ and no thanks needed, just returning the favour =) and I agree with what you said about the quality of work being diminshed when working under too much pressure.. but i guess for me that pressure sort of pushes my work furthur too.. in terms of like ideas and all.. ah i just need to stress less and to find a balance..
I just re-read this post.. i sound somewhat like an arrogant bitch don't I.. garh -.-


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home