happy thoughts`
After not having a chance to sleep properly for about the last two weeks.. I finally got some much needed rest.. A good 14 hours worth of it =)So today's valentines day and single or attached, I still quite like this day. Sure it's been overly commercialised and just celebrating love only on this day is a somewhat meaningless but still.. I quite like this day. Seeing couples holding hands.. beautiful flowers.. boyfriends grumbling about the price as they buy overly priced flowers.. decorated restaurants with yummy food.. even the people who are cynical about it and bitching about the day. I just really quite like all of it. The reminder that admist all the crap in this world, there's still love. I like love. And as sappy and stupid and idealistic as all this may make me sound.. I still like it. I makes me smile a little...
And I still do like it today. But it just makes me think of you way too much. I had a really good valentines day last year, my best one if I do say so myself. And today will be the first time in years that I'll be spending it as a single. And I guess maybe it is about time that I do..
I had 14 hours worth of sleep. But I want more. I just want to sleep and not have to think about anything or do work or just anything. I just want to sleep it all away.
Today's valentines day. And I do like valentines day. Even today. But it just makes me think of you way too much.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home