Sunday, April 22, 2007

garh =\

Yes I am back in London and my flight back, despite being on friday the 13th, was quite a good one actually. Managed to get a seat along the aisle.. and I got the seat you know that's like right in front of that main video screen? Where it's usually reserved for families with children/babies? Like I just stood there for a few seconds checking and double checking my ticket to see if I had gotten it right.. and so yay! More leg space! =D

And the kid who was sitting next to me on the plane, apparently loved the idea of leg space too so when she was sleeping and I was doing some last min school work.. She stretches out and plonks her legs onto my table and sketchbook. Haha I just thought it was so cute and I shifted to like the little free corner of my table.. And oh my gawd, this kid had such delicious airplane food! Like she had meatballs and pasta.. but didn't want the meatballs. She had those pocky sticks where you dip into strawberry sauce. She didn't want that either. And some jelly juice thing, which of course she didn't want either. And I was just sitting there eating my much crappier food thinking "GIVE ME". But nah.. I just continued eating my crappy food...

The weather in London so far has been pretty good. Temperature has been around 15deg or so.. So I get to wear all my "spring/summer" clothes that I lovingly brought over from Singapore =). And I'm pretty amazed that the sun is still up around 6-7pm (in winter the sun disappears around 4pm -.-). But despite all of this optimistic weather.. I'm sick -.-. I tend to get sick when I get back to London from Singapore. Weather change or whatever.

And it's such an annoying time to be sick. I have a final major project due in about 2 weeks or so. And since the start of school, I've pretty much been working my ass off so I thought it's about time I started to slack. Well I do deserve some slacking time! And yes, I know I chose the 'perfect' time to do so.. So I'm quite screwed for this project, slacked too much -.-. And I had a group meeting with my tutor on thursday.. and my initialalmostfinalised ideas just got changed -.-. From a ring, a monocle and a ear-piece to 3 massive rings. The logic and all behind it is sound and this does make my project headed in a better direction.. but garh!! I need to come up with my final FINAL designs by like tomorrow or something so I can make these damn things. In silver (and some other materials too.. ), which is going to cost me a bomb =\ Anyway if you want to know more about it just ask me online or something.

And on top of all of this, I've come to realise that I'm really crap at this thing. Someone help me -.- I'm not suppose to be this bad!
garh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home