Sunday, April 08, 2007

reminiscence II

Small little unexpected things here and there are making me somewhat happy =)

Had my hair cut by yazzid again and as always, I leave it up to him to cut however he wishes and it always turns out pretty damn nice =) But he seemed somewhat odd this time round.. LIke we were chatting about random things and of course he brings up my 'bf' and I tell him about how we broke up and stuff.. and then after that he became somewhat quiet.. Usually he's quite chatty, ah but it could just have been me, oh well. And he did my hair like in under an hour [read: OHMYGAWD UNDERANHOUR] , not couting the amazing wash =D. He usually takes more than an hour to cut my hair.. So his unexpected speed pretty much left me early for the meet up with rou.

Then ron unexpectedly joined us =) Ron being my good friend from like sec sch days who somehow disappeared and then I somehow found him on friendster recently and er tada! Did some catch up with him and rou.. ah those days.. and he gave me a ride on his bike =D EEK! haha i half loved it and half felt like I was about to die.. especially his "look no hands!" thing -.-

After that [yes I am somewhat maximising my time and meeting up with as many ppl as I can], met up with peng, david and ks.. and of course I got the usual teasings from them.. and we talked about those "art days' and all.. ah it was really good catching up with them =) and the night pretty much ended with peng and me sharing a cab and whilst he told his gf that he was bus`ing to her place (she wanted to pay for his cab ride) and me sayihng "uncle please turn right here" at the same moment.. er oops =D

Oh oh and after that.. because ks was teasing me about my new hairstyle and all.. David sms'd me and said my new hair-do was stunning or something.. Haha I'm pretty sure he was just being nice but ah I love having my ego fed ;) [there was another ego feeding thing but I'll save that for another entry (; ]

Realised this time round I met up with a lot more people than I did in December, for obvious reasons.. It's nice having this change =) And it's especially nice to be meeting up with "long-lost" friends and old sch friends and of course that seconddistantlonglostdon'tknowwhat cousin of mine (I'll post a somewhat unglam pic of him soon =D). And speaking of pics, yes I do realise my somewhat dead blog has been pretty deprived of photos.. will post some soon!

Ah but at the end of the day, it's nice reliving the past and all, even if I'm beginning to feel like an old fogey -.- And as good as it was, the past should pretty much stay as just that - the past.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home