Tuesday, April 10, 2007

disjointed

I just typed out a bunch of stuff that I needed to type out, mainly for cathartic reasons. And since this is a relatively public blog, the stuff here is meant to get read by other people. And maybe at some level I do want at least some of you to know about it. It's just that I scanned the list of people who were online on msn, and I just couldn't bring myself to talk to any one of you about it. The people who I did sorta want to talk about it to, and at no fault of theirs, just weren't online (damn time differences, screwed up body clocks, random impulses do do something and of course, army).

So I typed a paragraph or two out.. re-read it.. and then just highlighted it all and pressed the delete button. I don't know what I'm doing.

And I seriously don't know what I want.

Tim said on his blog how he wished he was born into wealth. Ok technically I wasn't born into wealth, since my father kinda built it up over the years.. but ah minor detail. Actually earlier today, for maybe a minute or two, I was kinda wishing that I wasn't 'born into wealth'. Or that some other alternative was available.

Ah but oh well. This is how it is and this is how life is. I just got to make the most out of it 'cause after all, it's worth it.

And I'll be flying back to London in a couple of days so ironically, it should get easier again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home