Wednesday, May 02, 2007

back then`

er before that.. random quote of the day
"casual meetings... (something something).. just like casual sex, but not"
haha.. ahh (:

and now for the proper thing and at the request of sammie =)
she did it for her sec school days, but ah I think i'll do it for my jc days :


1. Who did you hang out with?
mainly my class.. quite a bit with steph at certain points.. hours and hours with the drama people =)

2. What sports did you play?
busted my knee ages ago.. no sports for me, just drama.. and somewhat illegally dance, which made my knee worse but er oh well! =D

if my knee didn't screw up.. i probably would have been in tennis.. ah i miss tennis..

3. What kind of car did you drive?
Lamborghini Diablo.. some day some day....

4. It's Friday night, where were you?
Idiotically out with my then boyfriend.. garh -.- with friends for movies and all.. stuck in the drama studio.

5. Were you a party animal?
nah =(

6. Were you considered a flirt?
er I don't think so..

7. Were you in a band?
I can't play any instrument to save my life... I did grade 1 of piano when I was primary one or something, never practised.. so my mom made me stop.. heh =D

8. Were you a nerd?
Haha er in some ways I guess, but I was more the kind who worked hard, and played even harder ;)
and actually looking back at it, my jc years was actually the first ime in my whole time as a student that I was consistent in my work o.O and to make matters worse.. I actually never skipped a lecture -.- I only had lectures for econs and I liked econs. Even if Tan CC was lecturing.. I'd just bring in other work but I'd sit there. Er I did skip a few classes here and there though..


9. Did you get suspended/ expelled?
nah I was annoyingly good.. just a detention here and a 'ci crap' thing there..

10. What were the hottest songs among your school mates?
somehow the first song that came to mind was akon's - so loney.. pedro!! =D

11. Who were your fav teachers?
er in no particular order -
Hashim - for our very 'interesting' econs tutorials.. that involved paper ball fights and all =)
Prince - his wit ;)
Creffield - For really knowing her work.. in lit drama etc.. and being damn good at it.. and for still instilling fear into me up to this day.. heh
Jamie Tan - quite possibly the coolest teacher around.. with her bike and piercings =) and she actually helped me go up a grade for lit in j1!
Aurelia Ang - ah I love her =) she's so damn funn in her own way that us art students love =) and for actually helping me improve my painting skills..
and to a certain extent -Mr Dunn.. my art project would have died without him =\

12. Where did you sit during lunch?
In the void deck area with my class, at what ever availiable shit-free table there was..

13. What was your school's full name?
Anglo-Chinese Junior College

14. School mascot?
o.O

15. Did you go to prom?
Yeap =)

16. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Quite likely.. it was probably the best two years of my school life.. well first year was pretty shit but somehow all the things that happened at the end of our j2 year just made every other crappy part insignificant.. you guys who were there know what I mean.. =)

17. What do you remember most about graduation?
the laughter the tears.. arts fac videos SNIFF.. that happyshinypeople bouncy video the arts teachers showed us =) that bouncy ball.. roof top.. clement impressing me with his drumming skills.. keith running around in a trash bag giving out our ac bears =) and me somehow just not being able to cry on that day.. but feeling emo later that night and clement cheering me up by letting me win this tic tac toe game on msn.. and then telling me he purposely let me win, which just spoilt it -.-
ah and prom =)

18. What was your fav class?
I'm not sure really..

19. Were you a mean senior?
Nah.. I was pretty nice.. esp to my drama juniors =)

20. Which was the most memorable place in your school?
helikon.
other places -
the green mat
the hub - wheel chair racing with dree and clement =)
void deck.. ah so many damn memories.. ranging from throwing pedro's cookies.. to late nights studying.. to gobstoppers spitting competition.. to birthdays =)
ah our beloved NLs... =)
the roof top above lt5/6 (?).. ;)
drama studio.. oh the hours of my life that I spent there.....

21. Where did you go most for lunch?
Canteen =\ and occasionally holland v - breako/burger king/la mian.. and climbing the back gate for dover market =)

22. Have you gained weight since then?
er yea..

23. What did you do after graduation?
Internship which i didn't like.. helped out with art at acjc.. got scolded by parents repeatedly for not finding a job and just bumming around..
and now I'm in London for studies..

24. Who was your form teacher?
Hashim =)

25. Who will repost this after you?
hm.. timmy, pedro, yong c, rou hui, dawn, jon and er.. whoever else reads this! let me know if you guys do it! I want to read =)




ah emo`ness.. but it's not a sad longing one.. it's more like a soft melancholic one er if you get what I mean..
and I'm okae with how things are now :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home