Sunday, April 22, 2007

garh x2

I'm having a sick sense of de ja vu...

Just that the last time round I was scared, nervous, pained and helpless..
This time it's more like annoyed and disappointed and helpless.. I guess that in itself means something.

Garh I just hate being left hanging.. and being made out to be the stupid pathetic girl -.- I'm getting too old for this! Okae given that the last time round.. I half didn't mind it as like what Meredith says in Grey's Anatomy.. in the dark there's still hope.. But bah I'm too damn hopeful and this thing is getting to the point of being ridiculous -.-

I just wish things were simpler.. Yes I do occasionally say it's the complications that make life more interesting.. but this is just getting tiring..

Like not just the complications in my life, but in the lives of my friends' too.. Their love lives anyway (it's pretty obvious I'm talking about that right?). Sighs please take care of yourselves and know that you do deserve better.. I'm not saying break up or whatever.. garh I've talked to you and you about it already so you know what I mean...

And yes yes I know that theoretically and logically I do deserve better too and that from the way things look right now, it's not worth it blah blah. But ah you guys know me.. Logic and me never went well together and I'm a sucker for such things. And I think it was in Joy Luck Club (one of the movies that I watched on the plane over here) where they were talking about a women's self worth.. guess I still haven't quite figured out mine yet..

And I know I don't need this and that I should be careful and what not.. I just don't want to wonder 'what if' and like I've always said, I'd rather regret having done something than regret not doing something.

Sighs, I wish things were simpler.


Simple As It Should Be
-Tristan Prettyman

Put your hands to my hands...
Put your knees to my knees...
Put your eyes to my eyes...
Come on, baby, compliment me
Cos I don't think that we,
Should ever feel the need to worry,
Ever get ourselves in a hurry,
You know I love you,
I know you love me..
So time will go,
And we may be far apart, I know..
But as far as I can see,
This is so good,
There's no need for change,
It's all right with me...
It's as simple as it should be...
Simple as it should be...

And this love will build
Through flights and streets...
In the end, I predict,
You will get the very best of me
So put your lips to my lips...
Wanna go on and take all of it
Just to run as fast as you can...
Cause you can

[i really like this song :) download it! or er buy it!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home