a night out in london`
[yes it's quite a long read.. but er a somewhat interesting read.. with tales about painful kissing and flashing ;)]Friends managed to convince me to go clubbing with them last night. Again. Ok okae.. my last clubbing night out till I'm done with this damn project. Again.. But er there's another thing on Saturday.. and on Monday and.....
We went to this club called roxy. And I quite like that place as we put ourselves on the mailing list so it's a very sweet one pound to get in, good music, reasonably priced drinks and the ratio of guys to girls, is sooo in the favour to girls ;) Ignoring the tons of work that I have to do, my friends 'dragged' me out with them saying it's about time I find myself someone new and move on from stupid m.i.a-boy.
Haha and I did meet my fair share of guys that night, but they were either weird or disgusting.. One of them was Asian, and as a few of you probably know, I have a thing for Asian guys.. heh. He was sort of ok-looking and I was dancing with my friends and he was somewhere near by and we kept like noticing the other looking at the other.. And after a while he came up to dance with me. But er long story short - I can safely say that he's quite possibly the worst kisser ever. No seriously. I mean who the hell charges into it with TEETH and all and somehow manages to make the kiss hurt?? And he tried to do some other crap so I was like byeeee.........
*WARNING - icky stuff in this para*
We decided to leave sort of early and a few of us were waiting outside the club for the rest to come out. My friend was making out with this guy she met and I tried to take a photo of it. Just as I was taking it these group of guys walked by and were like "are you taking a picture of us... why do you want to take a picture of us.. you're taking a picture of us aren't you", in a drunk not really intimidating sort of way. One of them then proceeds to drop his pants and all and shouts "come take a picture of this!!" Haha and he was at it for quite a while and I was half laughing half feeling extremely disgusted. Haha and my friends were shouting at him at how disgusting he was and one of my friends was like
"Daphneee, why do you always attract such guys?"
Haha yea man.. I do attract the weird ones... And with the recent events in mind, in particular this night of weird/disgusting guys, I think I should stay single. I mean the signs are all there aren't they?? Ah so I'll have some fun now and then but essentially remain single. Unless something happens. The whole cliche`ness about it happening when you least expect it and as clement says, if it happens it happens =) Ah so we'll see..
OKAE, I know a whole bunch of you are probably really worried for me with refrence to such clubbing things and thinking that I've gone all wild and what not. Ah but I promise you guys that I haven't lost all my senses and I'm still playing it safe (no I don't mean in terms of 'protection'.. I can almost imagine yong xi bringing it up =p) and I always go clubbing with a good bunch of friends who are always near by and looking out for me to. And I don't get drunk wasted or anything. And I mean at you guys know me, and at the end of the day, I'm still me :)
On a completely random note.. I love talking to sam!! Haha I love you babe! We're so good and bad for each other ;)
---
reply to tags:
fiona : hey sorry I couldn't make it acjc that day.. I will when I'm back for summer break! =) Miss you!
Yong C : eh? 'mario you're bleeding'? eh?
jas : Jasmineeee... looks like you had fun in Sydney! Now come fly over here and have fun with me =D Haha anyway it was good chatting with you that day.. Come online more often!!
rou : haha I'm alrigt.. and yes the tough gets going.. i went off to London ;)
Jas : you can see my new hairdo on facebook ;) FACEBOOK mwahahaha.. haha you know what I mean ;)
dawn : oh yea! I forgot about that spiderman thing.. Oh but actually they said it was really uncomfortable as they were freezing in the cold and choking on water and what not, whilst trying to make it look romantic.. heh =)
sam : yay for relatively more convenient timezones!! Haha ah I love our talks...
rou : yeap see you in aug babe!
ivan : thanks!! and er okaerii? i've told you a million times..ENGLISH! =)
Peds : haha I've already talked to you abt the avenue q cd online.. I'll try!!
dawn : Haha yea it was simply adorable.. the kid plonking thing =)
Yong C : eh I've been having really shit seats the last few times so I deserve a good one this time! =p
jas : haha i know it's not simple.. but I can wish can't I ;) and thanks.. I'll try...
[oh my gawd I didn't realise I had thatttt many over due tags.. haha sorry guys! xx]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home