We'll see :)
Been somewhat busy partying and a bit too lazy and chilled to blog recently.. but er tada!So I submitted my final major project thingie last Monday, which was a total bitch.. that I won't go into right now -.- And since we had been slaving away at it for weeks and doing a few all-nighters and as such not having the chance to go out properly.. we kinda made up for lost time ;) The plan was to go CLUBBING FROM TUESDAY TILL SUNDAY. I didn't make it for Tues 'cause my pretty shoes kinda killed my feet earlier during the day. Then I went clubbing from Wed till Sat.. By then I wanted to die..... It was intense.. but fun nonetheless =) Sunday I just had a nice dinner and all with Faith and Shar, who were visitng london (YAY!) and Andrew who joined us at the last min 'cause his date got cancelled.. lol.
This week's been very much more chilled.. mainly because I think we're all getting kinda sick. And like my torso area actually hurts when I cough and like it feels somewhat tensed? I thought I was putting on weight (you have no idea how much I've been eating..) or pms cramps or something.. But my friend has it too. She thinks it's from all the dancing.. heh intense man..
And as a side note, the single fun dating thing has been going well :)
Oh and I realised with the single fun dating thing.. it's about ego, rather than feelings.
Think what I said below pretty much sums it up.. Took out what the other person said inbetween my lines.. and er when I typed all of that out during a convo with a friend on msn.. I was seriously lacking sleeping.. So excuse the ramblings..
xin` says: (7:49:06 PM)nah more like if you want to go out and have fun and like not looking for a relationship or whatever.. just fun.. it's about ego
xin` says: (7:49:13 PM)emotions come in and it gets complicated
xin` says: (7:49:48 PM)and i never did all tt er i've been doing lately till like my ex broke up wtih me earlier this year
[to whoever's reading this blog -it's seriously not as scandalous or wild or whatever as you may think it is]
xin` says: (7:50:20 PM)heh and i'm the type.. or was.. or maybe still am, whatever.. the kind who does the proper relationships and emotions and all and never the ego thing
xin` says: (7:50:28 PM)ah but i think i got to start learning to do the ego thing
xin` says: (7:50:45 PM)or i'm just going to mess myself up.. too much drama the last few mths..
xin` says: (7:51:00 PM)then again this could cause other drama and i probably would still mess myself up again
xin` says: (7:51:03 PM)and i'm rambling
xin` says: (7:51:09 PM)i think it's the lack of sleep....
xin` says: (7:53:31 PM)haha ah on one hand i think i really messed myself up in the last few mths.. on the other hand i feel like just going with it and seeing what happens
xin` says: (7:53:35 PM)ah we'll see we'll see
And thanks to the recent clubbing nights, my ego has been very nicely boosted and a bit insulted but overall it's been fun and good =)
So we'll see we'll see :)
---
sam : haha yea I saw the quote on your facebook profile and was reminded of it =) and singlehood has been pretty fun lately =)
Timmy : yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes =)
Yong C : haha dude I'm not doing the asexuality thing.. I still like boys ;)
out of point : haha yeap it's me =) and yes it's been good to me lately ;)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home