Wednesday, May 09, 2007

garh!

[post punctuated with '-.-']



The photo that made me even more emo today than I already was -.- Damn juniors keep putting up ac-related photos on facebook -.-

You know how at times you just want to cry, but you can't. You've got a million reasons worth crying about (though he did say no guy is worth my tears) and you just want a good cry so you can get it all out and move on. But you just can't. Partly because you don't want to think about it. And because crying sucks. garh -.-

And my stupid jewellery project is driving me insane especially with how damn disorganised my school is. And new problems keep coming up and changes keep happening. I don't have time for this crap. And it doesn't help that the stupid piece that broke off on my ring, which I got it soldered back on, is on the verge of coming off again and I don't think I have access to the workshops anymore -.- There's a lot more but I think I've ranted on enough about it to enough people.

Now this is the para that won't make much sense to most of you:
How can so much happen in like a week?? Well okae, a week and 3ish days. We've gone full circle twice already. And now we're back to where we started, but just slightly worse off. For me anyway. Why do I always somehow end up in such situations. And he's even got me listening to that damn moffatts song.. MOFFATTS for gawd's sake -.- He totally ruined my itunes with all of his crappy songs.. And don't you just hate it when someone ruins a song for you? I couldn't stand listening to this other song the other day because of this person, urgh, so I just deleted it off at my playlist -.-

And as sam and I agreed, selling my life story to some tv drama series producer is going to be my 'plan B'. Actually, hell it might as well be Plan A since I'll probably make more money that way. I mean, it's got to be worth something if two people have told me on separate occasions that with me and my stories about my life, they don't need television -.-

I need a new pretty bag =(

[random: hey look! exactly 12 hrs since my last post!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home