Tuesday, May 08, 2007

-.-

boys are such idiots
and as clement and I have established.. I fall for idiots..
he's being such a 'clement' right now -.-

maybe I should go back to falling for older guys -.-


---


reply to tags:

jas : HELLO JASMINE! your net sucks by the way =p haha and yea.. the cranes were for decorations for my friend's birthdays.. I'll post pics soon..

Yong C : Ah well you know it's like one of those things when you know you can be THAT good.. the pressure is on to actually be THAT good.. and well, you know how I get with stress and all =\

sam : ah yes yes.. haha ah but i like the 'those 3 words, are said too much, they're not enough" ;)

rou : er which post? I can't remember heh.. and ah I'll sleep once this damn submission is over.. and I think you're the first person ever to tell someone to blog less =p


[and crap it's 1am already -.-]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home