1st. back in singapore (:
OH MY GAWD.. LOOK AN UPDATE!ok ok i semi abandoned this blog.. so er to make up for it do a mini series of posts okae? but er you know me.. so be patient with me but I do promise the posts will be up!
So I'm finally back home in Singapore =) So call/text me for a meet up! - 82355736
and as annoying as it may be.. I miss you -.- and I'm not even sure why.... garh stupid boys.
[hahaha yes that's about it for now.. I'll post more soon.. and er with pics! =D]
---
reply to tags:
ivan : yes singapore is very hot.. and no it wasn't very nice of you to tell me that when I was still in london and homesick =p but I'm back in singapore now! and oh my gawd i love my air con =D oh and give me your singapore no.!
dawn : haha dawn you're so funny =p
jas : haha er I did do some of the quizes.. er interesting results...
rou : tada! =D
DaVe : Hey you! =)
sam : thanks babe =)
yong c : er okae dude
peds : er a belated thanks to your belated wish =)
clem' : -.- haha you don't send me an email like you said you would.. you don't reply the last text I sent whilst I was in london.. and you tag my blog with that? great =p haha by the way I love how it's only now that you start reading this thing of mine =p and you owe me quite a few dinners! and since when did you start doing the " ' " after your name.. tt was like my thing! er I do ` but still!
ivan : er it was just hibernating =p
yong c : yes yes...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home