(:
I had this smile a few months ago.. and over the last few months.. I lost it.. heh like literally. I have a set of photos from a few months ago where I had a really nice smile.. and then it was gone.. and I'm not being crazy! My friend agreed after I pointed it out heh

but I think I may be getting it back.. almost there (:
heh it's about 6am and I just got back from my friend's house/birthday party not too long ago.. I haven't been to a party in ages and I'm really glad that I went for this one.. I got married, honeymooned and divorced to this guy all in the span of about 30minutes of meeting him.. lol.. but now I need to crash because I have a long long day of school work in a few hours.. xx
oh, and I narcissistically shot that photo before I left for the party ;)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home