Spotted Mind & No Pain, No Gain
As always, me and my quotes from tv shows.. life lessons I tell you! -[From Grey's Anatomy]
Bailey : [operating on Megan] Look at this. Everybody wants a life without pain. What does it get you? She needs to be on a poster somewhere, to remind people pain's there for a reason.
er Megan was this little girl who could feel no physical pain because of some nerve problem or something.. and dared an older kid to whack her stomach with a baseball bat.. and unknowingly had internal bleeding because of it..
Yea, like I told you.. As much as we may want to completely erase some memories like they did in the movie Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, memories are there for a reason.. And I guess we've all been trying to create new memories without first letting go of the old ones.. Trying to start a new chapter without first finishing up the last one..
But I'm sure we'll be alright in the end.. And we just need to take care of ourselves in the mean time, especially physically.
And when I say "we", I mean more than two people..
xx
reply to tags :
kass : haha yes I do want a boyfriend pillow ;) and thanks about the pencil work thingie.. and it's honestly not that hard to do heh =)
jayne : eh?? haha hey babe xx
sam : I had too much work to catch them live in the end =\
rou : thanks babe.. see you soon! xx
dawn : thanks and yes.. me and my quotes on my blog heh =)
fi : haha for a moment I thought you meant 8th april was when oth was going to air again.. but yes yes.. 8th april ;) in the "safely low class" place ;) and woman.. BREATHE!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home