segmented
I really hate being sick =\On the way back from an amazing time in Scotland (will sift through my 400 odd photos and upload them soon), I was burning up like never before and freezing at the same time.. I've been sick for the past week and the copious amounts of alcohol and partying in Scotland definitely did not help.. I'm meant to go to a clubbing/exhibition event tonight but my body doesn't feel up to it.. I think this is a sign of old age.. when the heart wants to but the body just can't heh..
Now more so than ever, I really wish I had someone to tuck me into bed and feed me soup.. ah but I took care of myself during that week or two when I was going through those physical changes/oddities and hell, I can take care of myself through this too =) But damn I can't remember the last time I felt this sick.. I even had a nose bleed this morning and I haven't had one in years -.-
But I'll live! and I better.. friend's and I are planning a last minute trip to somewhere soon..
---
Garh so many things to sort out before I fly home.. I have a million things to sort out as far as school is concerned, one of the main things being that I have to decide as to what to specialise in from next term onwards.. Had my tutorial about a week ago and my tutor said I had done a lot of work, but that I could have done more.. haha which was the standard comment I had in my report books during my primary school years.. Never for art though.. But yea, I haven't been working to my full (or beyond) my potential the last two terms.. Definitely need and will kick it up several notches from next term onwards..
---
You know how the status of relationships seem to change together with the seasons.. Right now it seems to to be the 'complicated/mess' status sort.. a few of my friends are going through it and my heart goes out to them.. My life's pretty much settled and peaceful, which occasionally gets wavered due to external circumstances.. but my lines are there ;) and of course, there are those lucky few who seem to have gotten their relationships onto a better track.. and I am sincerely happy for you guys.. I love seeing people/friends in love.. no matter who they are.. so yes, I am sincerely happy for you guys =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home