Sunday, June 15, 2008

tGODiSunday


Had a nice chilled day today (:

Made the usual Sunday phone call to home with the added message of "happy father's day".. before bolting out the door.. met some random guy along the streets who chatted me up by talking about skinny jeans (we were both wearing them) and about how his friends say he has a cute butt or something.. haha it was amsuing =)

Went with a few friends to to the hillsong church service.. It was really quite a good service =) but I was really tired.. still sick.. and I just finished another batch of meds.. seriously, someone give me antibiotics -.-

Was craving for some good ol' Nandos for dinner and the very large group of people from church was already planning to go there.. perfect! =) Had a nice long chilled dinner that was punctuated with laughter =)

On the way home, bought two second hand books.. It's been I don't know, two to three weeks since I've read a book? Time to get back into it..

The hillsong church is pretty great but at times I do miss the quieter side of churches heh.. but I did get this in the mail a few days ago :



Ah it was a nice surprise, especially since I got it about a week before my actual birth date.. A couple more days and I'll be overgrandly turning 21.. A bit melancholic about it to be honest.. I kinda do know how I want to celebrate it.. but there are geographical constraints. To be honest I can't really be bothered to celebrate it proper over here, the attached 'need' for having to do something big because it's TWENTYONE isn't helping either.. 

Never been that big a fan of my birthday..

Ah for now I'll just go with the flow, and I'll do something proper back in Singapore xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home