Friday, January 16, 2009

crossing over-

So it's well into the first month of the new year and as some of my friends have lamented, my blog is close to being in comatose. I shall try to blog more regularly.. try...

As many of you would know, the year 2008 was a long and tiring one for me. But I lived through it and I'm just glad that it's all over and done with. It's a new year, and what better time to let go of the past and move on?

After some hesitation, I spent my winter break back in Singapore. Hesitation because almost every time I head back home for the holidays, some drama seems to pummel me to death. But yea, no regrets =)

Spent slightly less than 4 weeks in Singapore but I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Just a couple of photos to sum up my time back home -

celebrating cheryl's 21st for the umpteenth time ;)


early christmas dinner =)


family christmas eve dinner (:

making wishes upon the tips of cakes on christmas day (:


that ever so interesting second date that somehow involved brandon getting a 'date' ;)

little cousins having a massive super mario kart race tournament thingmajig on every available nintendo ds.. at my sister's farewell bbq party (she's not studying in london anymore, but another story for another time)


yea, he likes climbing things..
and yes,
I actually went to MacRitchie
and ended up walking from Venus Drive (near Thompson Plaza) and ended up at Rifle Range Road..
four hours..


me : (sets my camera to shoot the above pic)
beng : why are you taking a photo of that? It's a rotting leaf
me : erm, I think it's pretty..
beng : guess I don't have your eye for beauty
me : HEYYY!!! -.-
(you get how the ambiguity in his last statement make can make it out to be an insult? ;) )


dressing brandon ;)


(:


new year's (:


the boys trying to do a boy band thing o.O heh I love them
this was shot at the end of an amazingly fun night out clubbing =)


goofing around whilst I was trying to find a suitable canvas..

the yummilicious (but pretty damn freaking long) farewell dinner I had with my dad..
(majorly craving for the dish in the photo above, think I dreamt of it last night o.O)
can't remember the last time we ever had dinner together,
as in just the two of us

bumming at jo's on my last night

---

hmm just realised that I don't really have photos on those days where I met up with my other close friends.. yes there are days when I actually forget to bring a single camera out with me and have the strong urge the entire day to kick myself -.- ah the rest of my holiday pics are on facebook =)

2008 was a crap year but I am more thank thankful that it has ended up on a really good note, so thanks to everyone who made my winter break an amazing one. I was never a really big fan of the festive season, especially after 2007's, but Christmas and New Year's went really well. Majority of the credit goes to the boy who got me smiling again xoxo

[and yes the format and layout of this post is in a mess.. can't be bothered right now to edit it]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home