artsy fartsy
so i've been having lessons in art, visiting museums, researching artists, admiring london's architecture etc.. and im in an artsy photograph`ish (yes.. very techincal terms) mood.. so here's what I want to do -I want to do a series of photographs.. maybe anything from three to say ten or more photographs.. based on a theme that someone here gives me.. and I won't go out of my way to find something to capture.. but just whatever happens to be along my route to where ever it is that I'm going, or something that I happen to see.. that sort of thing..
So someone, anyone (!) give me a theme.. just one word, anything you like.. and i'll take the suggested theme of the first person that reponds to this (put it in the comment section, not the tag board section, thanks!).. and er.. I'll try give that person prints of the photos or something? i don't know =x
and I'll try to do this once a week.. I say that very ambitiously now but I'll try!


3 Comments:
Thing Thing!
ok how bout "madness"!
had a friend who did an amazing project on this...'listen' :)
haha damn all you ppl who are awake at unearthly hours.. and i said i'll take the first suggeston! so er "madness" it is! (and i actually have some pics from last wk tt would fit the theme but er.. oh well)
and thanks!
Post a Comment
<< Home